Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dubai: Employment News Dubai from Google, Dubai organization. Apply Online here for Finance Analyst Job Openings in Google, Dubai , Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Search all kinds of Govt and private company jobs for Finance Analyst vacancies in Dubai country. We bring to you the latest Employment News for Dubai 2022 concerning the new job vacancies near you for Finance Analyst job position. Interested freshers and experienced candidates apply online for Finance Analyst openings in Dubai, UAE.
We provide you the most recent and upcoming career alert for all the employment and job opportunities from Google, Dubai , Dubai, UAE. Your may subscribe our free job alert service to get the employment updates from the official website of Google, Dubai company in Dubai.
If you are a fresher then search new UAE Jobs for Private sector and Government sectors in Dubai locations nearby you! We provide current and upcoming job News from Google, Dubai company in United Arab Emirates. Get here Google, Dubai career vacancies in Dubai for 8th, 10th, 12th pass, graduate freshers, diploma holders, degree holder candidates across the world.
UAE Jobs in Google, Dubai 2022 – Apply Online for Employment Opportunity for Finance Analyst Vacancies in Dubai
Highlight of the Current Recruitment
- 1 UAE Jobs in Google, Dubai 2022 – Apply Online for Employment Opportunity for Finance Analyst Vacancies in Dubai
- 2 Finance Analyst jobs UAE Career 2022 Job Notification Google, Dubai Information :-
- 3 Finance Analyst Jobs In Dubai Full Job Description :-
Google, Dubai Recruitment 2022 – You would be glad to find out that Google, Dubai has published a new job vacancy on their official website for Finance Analyst profile. We have mentioned the important details regarding this new job hiring from Google, Dubai company for Finance Analyst jobs on uae-jobs.20govt.com.
Read through the Finance Analyst Job description for job opportunity in Google, Dubai company in Dubai. Find brief job details, like Employment ID, Work Location, Educational qualifications needed, Monthly/Annual salary, age limitation, Incentives, perks and other benefits if you get the job in this company. Check all the information carefully and apply online before the last date of the recruitment.
Finance Analyst jobs UAE Career 2022 Job Notification Google, Dubai Information :-
|Recruiting Agency / Department||Google, Dubai|
|Vacant Position||Finance Analyst|
|Salary||AED 12,000 per month|
|Job Type||Finance Jobs In UAE|
Finance Analyst Jobs In Dubai Full Job Description :-
• Financial Planning and Analysis experience related to analysis/commercial finance.
• Experience working with executive level stakeholders.
• Analytical and modeling experience
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
• Experience in supporting revenue growth through investments and resources prioritization.
• Experience with Google Cloud
• Proficient with SQL and experience working with large datasets.
• Ability to self-direct work in an unstructured, fast-moving environment, and comfortability with ambiguity.
• Ability to speak and write Arabic fluently
About the job
In this role, you will ensure that Google Cloud Sales makes sound financial decisions. You will be an important partner and independent advisor to the Google Cloud commercial leaders, providing them with financial and strategic insight.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
• Engage with subregions leadership to support decision making and track, analyze and forecast performance.
• Track and allocate investments and measure their return on investment and coordinate the financial execution of joint go-to-market Google Cloud partnerships.
• Support data center capacity expansion initiatives and analyze and approve commercial agreements.
• Contribute to yearly planning and resource allocation (e.g., headcount and non-payroll expenses).
• Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Experience, and Finance.