Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Dubai: Employment News Dubai from ENOC organization. Apply Online here for Sales Executive Job Openings in ENOC , Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Search all kinds of Govt and private company jobs for Sales Executive vacancies in Dubai country. We bring to you the latest Employment News for Dubai 2022 concerning the new job vacancies near you for Sales Executive job position. Interested freshers and experienced candidates apply online for Sales Executive openings in Dubai, UAE.
We provide you the most recent and upcoming career alert for all the employment and job opportunities from ENOC , Dubai, UAE. Your may subscribe our free job alert service to get the employment updates from the official website of ENOC company in Dubai.
If you are a fresher then search new UAE Jobs for Private sector and Government sectors in Dubai locations nearby you! We provide current and upcoming job News from ENOC company in United Arab Emirates. Get here ENOC career vacancies in Dubai for 8th, 10th, 12th pass, graduate freshers, diploma holders, degree holder candidates across the world.
UAE Jobs in ENOC 2022 – Apply Online for Employment Opportunity for Sales Executive Vacancies in Dubai
Highlight of the Current Recruitment
ENOC Recruitment 2022 – You would be glad to find out that ENOC has published a new job vacancy on their official website for Sales Executive profile. We have mentioned the important details regarding this new job hiring from ENOC company for Sales Executive jobs on uae-jobs.20govt.com.
Read through the Sales Executive Job description for job opportunity in ENOC company in Dubai. Find brief job details, like Employment ID, Work Location, Educational qualifications needed, Monthly/Annual salary, age limitation, Incentives, perks and other benefits if you get the job in this company. Check all the information carefully and apply online before the last date of the recruitment.
Sales Executive jobs UAE Career 2022 Job Notification ENOC Information :-
|Recruiting Agency / Department||ENOC|
|Vacant Position||Sales Executive|
|Salary||AED 10,000 per month|
|Job Type||CIS Jobs In UAE|
Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai Full Job Description :-
Location: DUBAI, AE
To achieve annual budgeted sales, contribution and financial targets from the sale of Lubricants brands marketed by EPPCO Lubricants.
3 Principal Accountabilities
1) Achieve set sales levels of Lubricants marketed by EPPCO through regular / planned visits to customers and prospects.
• Call on existing and prospective customers to determine their needs and attempt to satisfy these needs through the profitable sale of branded lubricants.
• Ensure customers are satisfied with product performance and service.
• Maintain professional relationships
2) Recommend selling prices.
• Make business proposal offers against received inquiries by offering appropriate branded lubricant products and prices.
• Obtain information from customers on required product / package, estimated consumption, delivery point, competitors prices
3) Prepare project survey on proposed investments.
• Meet customers and discuss their requirements; inspected site, determine required loan equipment, obtain from supplier the costs involved, calculate payout period / rate of return to justify the investment and submit recommendation to ENOC/Caltex Lubricants Manager Retail – UAE.
• Check that the loaned equipment is being kept in good serviceable condition
4) Recommend customer credit limits for approval by EL Credit Review hierarchy.
5) Collect monthly outstanding from customers.
• Ensure that sales are in line with approved credit terms.
• Receive and verifies invoices and ensures timely delivery to customers.
• Collect payment, verify amount received against actual outstanding and pass payments to Procurement Analyst.
• Ensure that payments are within approved credit terms.
6) Prepare sales call reports on customer visits
• Update Customer Visit database everyday.
• Maintain up to date customer files within central office filling system.
Note: In addition to the foregoing, the job holder may be required to perform other tasks from time to time.
4 Minimum Requirements
1) General Skills and competency
• Professional education in mechanical or chemical engineering or relevant science, a business / marketing degree would be of benefit.
• Valid UAE light vehicle-driving license.
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of spoken and written Arabic is an advantage.
• PC literate – knowledge of MS Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• 3-5 years’ business to business selling experience – preferably in the lubricants market but not essential.
2) Specific Skills and competency
Market and competitive research
Time and territory management
Lubricants product knowledge